Monday, January 14, 2008

PSY/OPSogist T-SHIRTS For Sale





So I have some shirts for sale. My boy D over at Mend Apparel has hooked me up with some great printing. These shirts look great.
The cost in the continental United States is $16.00 per shirt. These are silk screened (not transfers). Any orders outside the continental United States will be priced per order because of shipping.

Sizes
M-SOLD OUT
L-SOLD OUT
XL-SOLD OUT

Color
Black

To Order-
PAY PAL! $16.00 to psyopsogist@gmail.com
In the comments include your name and address & shirt size.

Well on another topic, as far as music goes there should be some new stuff showing it's head around here soon. Keep an eye out.


Peace
PSY/OPSogist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em,
Save me a large...I'll bring the $ by the shop after work on Feb 3.
Angie-Not-At-Work.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Give me a call when you have a chance!
Scott